If you're designing or hosting a website, it's handy to have an overall view of your website's structure such as that provided by OverSite.
OverSite helps you view and define your website or even an application's structure. It can create wireframe mockups of your pages, allow you to attach notes to your wireframes and of course, auto-generate a structure map of your site or application and finally, export your structures.
The easy-to-use structure editor supports drag-and-drop. To make things quicker, there's a Rapid Structure Creator to get your basic structures built instantly. The wireframe editor is very handy allowing you to add extra info such as screenshots and data to structures. Finally, you can generate sitemaps automatically and customize colors, fonts, and other elements. You can import pre-existing websites and then export them as folders or to HTML.
OverSite gives you an impressive amount of control over how you want your site structured. There's no hanging around after even major structural changes are made because they're instantly reflected in the OverSite graphical map. OverSite could do with being a little more user friendly for beginners - the language used in the Help section is clearly aimed with web masters in mind although it's not impossible for beginners to get to grips with.
OverSite is a quick and powerful for you to get an overall pictures of a site or application.
- Many including:
- Added new widgets: TabbedPane, Dialog, Clipart, Spinner.
- Added the ability to colorize page background.
- Added the ability to import and export styles, composites, and custom colors.
- Added the ability to colorize individual spreadsheet cells.
- Wireframe canvases can now autosize to fit components.
- Added the ability to group components for easy multi-selection.
- Adding padding controls for text components.
- The composites editor now has controls for duplicating existing composites.